Stainless Steel bollard 104 mm
PolySto stainless steel Safety bollards protect internal spaces against possible damage caused by daily activities and provides protection for installations, machines, door openings and any other damage-prone element. PolySto stainless steel safety poles are filled with high-quality concrete to provide extra protection against heavy impacts.
Installation on top of the finish floor by means of a foot plate with 4 x M16 anchors.
Optional: version with footplate
Diameter: 104/2 mm
- Protection for hinged doors, sliding doors and gates, etc….
- High quality stainless steel AISI 304 L (316 L on request)
- Extra solid by concrete core
- In accordance with statutory regulations
- Rounded and full welded top
- Glass bead blasted (alternative: brushed K320)
- Safe / Robust / High-quality finish
- Serial production
- Special fastening system
- PolySto Stainless Steel Safety bollards protect internal areas against possible damage caused by daily activities and provides protection for installations, machines, door openings and any other damage-prone element.
- The bollards are filled with concrete to provide extra protection against heavy material handling.
- Installation in the construction floor (core drilling) using the 2-component PolySto Chemfix or installation on top of the finished floor by means of a base plate (8 mm thickness) with 4 x M16 stainless steel anchors (chemical anchorage) with closed domed cap nut.