Stainless Steel U-barrier 204 mm
PolySto Stainless Steel Safety Barriers protect the internal areas from possible damage caused by daily activities and provide protection for installations, machines, doors and any other damage-sensitive element. The barriers are filled with concrete to provide extra protection against heavy material handling.
Installation in the construction floor (core drilling) using the 2-component PolySto Chemfix or installation on top of the finished floor by means of a base plate (8 mm thickness) with 4 x M16 stainless steel anchors (chemical anchorage) with stainless steel closed domed cap nut.
- Optional: version with footplate
- Diameter tube: 204/2 mm
- Length: 2.000 mm
- Protection for sliding doors and gates, machines, etc….
- High quality stainless steel AISI 304 L (316 L on request)
- Extra solid by concrete core
- In accordance with statutory regulations
- Rounded and full welded top
- Glass bead blasted (alternative: brushed K320)
- Safe / Robust / High-quality finish
- Serial production
- Special fastening system