The WITT BDP oil recovery unit is collecting the refrigerant oil before it is returned via hot gas back to the compressor. This way valuable refrigerant oil is re-used and remains in the refrigeration cycle.
Re-using the refrigerant oil eliminates the need to drain it manually, as such avoiding associated accidents. In addition the refrigerant oil recovery safes operating costs (maintenance, oil disposal, oil-refill) and protects the environment.
We offer with the BDP a proven, standardised solution. The housing is designed for up to 40 bar and can be opened for easy access.
The optional oil sensor enables a demand controlled oil return.
The BDP2 without optional level sensor has no ignition sources and therefore it does not meet the definition of devices according to the ATEX Directive 94/9 / EC.
The basis for this is an risk assessment of ignition sources according EN 13463-1, chapter 5.2. Even during possible occurring malfunctions there are no own potential ignition sources present.
- A threaded connection G1“ for the refrigerant/oil inlet
- A connection with internal thread ½“ for an oil sensor
- A welded connection Ø 13 mm for hot gas
- and a welded connection Ø 13 mm for the refrigerant/oil discharge incl. integrated check valve for differential pressures up to 3 bar (also for 1 bar differential pressure upon request)
- stop valve EA32/G1“ – I or II (steel) or EA40/G 1“ – I or II (stainless steel)
- Threaded connection G1″ (steel) or G1″-VA (stainless steel)( valve connection for other brands)
- Check valve for a differential pressure of 1 bar (as replacement for the integrated standard check valve)
- Adapter with gas equalization line (stainless steel), i.e. for connecting to a stand pipe
- WITT regulating valve EE3 or EE6
- WITT heat exchanger DWR
- WITT oil filter OF-G1 /4“
- Oil level sensor
- Flow sight glass