Tubular heater RSSx
The RSSx tubular heater finds its use in various applications, from the field of commercial and industrial refrigeration to the catering industry for the preparation and cooking of foods, from the professional washing and drying industry to the scientific and medical field. The tubular construction technology is made up of a heating wire sealed with compressed magnesium oxide and enclosed within a metal tube.
- Supply voltage: according to the customer’s request and after a feasibility check is performed.
- Power: according to the customer’s request and after a feasibility check is performed
- External diameter of the tube: 6,5mm or 8,5mm ± 0,1mm
- Standard tube material available: AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 321, INCOLOY
- Available terminals: faston, threaded terminals, M4, vulcanized joints. Other materials available on request Available accessories: ground screw, connectors, brackets, copper tabs, thermal fuses, limiters. Other materials available on request
- Available certifications: EC
- Produced and tested according to the EN60335 standard.
- Compliance with the 2014/35/EU directive
- Different materials, configurations, folds, diameters, lengths, powers and terminals may be produced on request and after a feasibility check is performed