- Friterm FCV 3T series condensers are designed for outdoor installation including 2 different sound levels.
- The fans arranged in single rows from 1 to 3.
- Capacity range: 6.3÷ 69 kW.
- Staggered tube alignment
- Internally grooved copper tubes specially for condensers, aluminium fins,
- 2,3 mm of standart fin pitch. Other fin pitches are optional,
- Circuit design are suitable for refrigerants R404A, R507, R134A, R407A and R407C. The mentioned catalogoue capacities are valid for R404A.
- Manifolds and inlet- outlet connections are copper. Schrader valve is supplied on inlet header.
- Standart Test Pressure: 34 bar (PED 2014/68/EU)
Condensers have their own self supporting construction and do not require any extra accessories for installation on steel or concrete base.
Polyester based electrostatically powder painted galvanized steel, which provides excellent UV and corrosion protection, is used for casing. Standard color is RAL 7044.
Each fan chamber is separated by internal baffle plates to prevent induced windmilling of off-cycle fans
Highly efficient axial EBM, ZIEHL-ABEGG or equivalent fans with diameters 350 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 500 mm are used in suction direction for condensers.
– (S) Standard,
– (L) Low
350/ 400/ 450 mm fans 230V 1~50Hz, 500 mm fan is 400V 3~50Hz, could be run at two different speeds. Furthermore, EC fans with speed control is optional.
Variable fan speed regulation can be achieved by using three phase fans with frequency inverter and all pole sine filter, guard grilles of fans are standart.
All motors feature internal protection. Protection class IP 44/ 54; insulation class B/ F.
Ambient temperature range for outdoor operation is between -25°C and +50°C / +65°C. For standart fans, temperature for outdoor operation can be +75°C depending on the fan type and working conditions.
Different fans and motors are optional for high working temperatures.
Fans are running in a housing designed to maximize air flow rate.
Friterm reserves the right to use fans of different manufacturers. Depending on the type, the fan data may slightly vary.
Indicated sound pressure levels comply with EN 13487.
Sound levels are obtained from sound power level data (LwA) of the fan manufacturers.
Consult an expert for critical sound requirements.
Other fin pitches are optional
Other fin material options
– Coated aluminium fins
– Aluminium magnesium alloy fins
– Copper fins
Complete epoxy coated coil
Stainless steel casing
Different color options for casing
Different connection types
Other fan and motor options for high working temperature.
UV resistant safety switch