Heat exchanger New LMC NanoGIANT
The extraordinarily efficient performance of the heat exchanger is due to the optimum combination of special profile aluminium fins and high-efficiency Ø 5 mm tubes with internal grooves.
- New electronic fans developed with EC technology which dramatically reduces energy consumption.
ALUPLUS: a new magnesium-aluminium alloy coated with a special paint treatment to give strong protection and resistance to corrosion.
- The new ALUPLUS fin is made of an alloy of Aluminium and Magnesium.
- The severe tests carried out in salt spray conditions to study in detail the phenomenon of corrosion, gave surprising results. These measurements showed that the ALUPLUS fin is 86% more resistant than the previous ALUPAINT solution.
- High-efficiency heat exchanger with TURBOFIN® (louvered profile) aluminium fins and copper tubes with internal helical grooves.
- Corrosion resistant epoxy-polyester coated galvanized steel casing.
- Patented coil suspension system which prevents any contact between the tubes and the support structure, protecting the tubes during transport, installation and operation.
SUPER Silent Efficient
- Very quiet air cooled condensers and dry coolers with reduced energy consumption.
- Aluminium TURBOFIN® fins with high-efficiency turbulator louvres to increase heat transfer coefficient.