New Water Drainage System
With the sloped water drain pan, drain water can be drained away easily and quickly. (For fan diameter ≥ 400 mm)
Hinged Side Cover and Drip Tray
The hinged side covers and drip trays make it easier to access the coil and electrical connections.
Removable Sections for inlet/outlet pipe connections.
With the special easy removable section design for headers, inlet/outlet connections can be done through top or sides of cover sheets.
Thermally- Decoupled Double Layer Drip Tray
Thermally- decoupled drip tray prevents condensation at outside of the tray.
Supports for Standing and Temporary Supports For Safe Transportation of the Unit
With the new design of lifting eyes and supporting legs it is easy to handle the units safely and easy to mount it to the ceiling in transport position. (There is no supporting legs for the units with Ø300-350 mm fans)
Improved Pipe and Fin Structure for High Thermal Efficiency
Inner Grooved Copper pipes provides enhanced heat transfer coefficient in two-phase flow of refrigerant. Higher heat transfer peforamce on the air side is provided by the use of specially corrugated fins.
- FES model ceiling type unit coolers are specially designed for small, medium and large industrial cold room, frozen storage, blast freezing and rapid cooling room applications.
- Friterm FES series are ceiling mounted, single side discharge evaporators draws air across the coil.
- Unit coolers with three phase motors are available for an operation with two rotation speed and high speed provides a rapid pre- cooling and then slower air circulation which avoids humidity loss.
- Friterm FES series consist of 606 models with wide variety of accessories incorporates capacity range from 0,8 kW to 204 kW
- Units are suitable to work with refrigerants like R404A, R507, R134A, …
- Capacities are given for R404A in the following pages.
- Inline alignment that reduce defrost duration and defrost energy consumption,
- 4-7- 10- 12 mm fin pitches,
- Internally grooved copper tubes specially for air coolers, aluminum fins,
- Copper Inlet and outlet connections,
- Standart refrigerant connections are positioned on the right hand side of the direction of the air flow.
- Refrigerant distributor,
- Optimized circuitry design,
- Test Pressure: 34 bar (PED 2014/68/EU)
- Maximum operating pressure: 22 bar
- Casing material is AlMg3 or galvanised steel depending on model and dimensions.
- All products are electroststically powder coated with RAL 9016 providing high corrosion resistance, smooth surface and decorative appearance.
- Hinged side covers and drip tray for easy access.
- Special lifting eyes and supporting legs make transportation and installation easier (small air coolers with Ø300- 350 mm are delivered without supporting legs)
- Dismountable drip tray for air coolers with Ø630- 800 mm fan,
- Hinged drip tray for air coolers with Ø300- 350- 400- 450- 500 mm fan,
- Thermally decoupled tray which prevents formation of condensation at the outside surface.
- High efficient axial Ziehl Abegg, EBM or equivalent fans are employed in unit coolers with diameters of 300-350-400-450-500-630-800 mm.
- Motor protection classes are IP44 (for Ø400- 350- 300 mm) and IP54 (for Ø800- 630- 500- 450 mm); fans insulation classes are B and F.
- Minimum working temperatures are -25°C for monophase fans and -40°C for 3phase fans.
- Special fans should be used at the operating conditions below -40°C.
- Fans are arranged for standart draw through air configuration.
- Power data for 300/350/400/450 mm fans is 230V 1~50/ 60 Hz; for 500/630/800mm fans is 400V 3~50 Hz,
- Three phase AC fans can work at two different speeds.
- Thermistor connections must be done for motor protection in all fans where available.
- Friterm reserves the right to use fans of different manufacturers. Depending on the brand and type, the fan data may slightly vary.
- Indicated sound pressure levels comply with EN 13487.
- Sound levels are obtained from sound power level (LwA) data provided by the fan manufacturers.
- For critical sound requirements assistance and consultancy should be demanded from an expert.
- Electrical defrost in coil block
- Electrical defrost in drip tray
- Wiring of fan on conjoint erminal box
- Brackets for wall-mounting
- Fan ring heaters
- Drainage heater
- Air streamers
- Connection for air distribution sock
- Textile hose, defrost flap
- Repair switches for fans
- Air defrost
- Water defrost (for air coolers with Ø400- 450- 500- 630- 800 mm fan)
- Hot gas defrost (in coil and tray)
- Hot glycol defrost
- Coated fins
- Coated coilblock
- AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless stell casing
- Speed controllers
- Other fin pitch options
- 60 Hz motors
- EC fans
- Stainless steel tubes (AISI 304, AISI 316)
- Insulated drip tray
- Fan hood
- Blow-Through configuration system
- Installed expansion valve
- Reinforced fans