- Medium and large cold rooms and large refrigerated warehouses to preserve fresh or frozen products
- Medium and large processing rooms
Direct Expansion operation: capacity up to 115 kW (R404A, Te= -8° C, T1= 0° C, RH = 85%)
Brine Operation: capacity up 160 kW (Glycol 30%, TW1= -10 °C, T1= 0 °C, RH = 85%)
Ammonia Operation: capacity up 170 kW (NH3, Te= -8 °C, T1= 0 °C, RH = 85%)
Fans: Diameter Ø 500-560-630 mm, AC motor.
- Modular design, 1-5 fans
- Piping in copper or in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Finned pack available in a wide range of materials
- Fin spacing: 4.5 mm – 7 mm
- Various defrosting systems available
- Casing: available in AISI 304 stainless steel or RAL 9010 painted aluminium
- Dual Flow Unit Cooler Radial Unit Cooler
ThermoKey offers products equipped with highly-efficient, low-noise fans; also low air-speed dual flow unit coolers are available, preventing direct air-flow onto the operators. Furthermore, for plants using canalized air distribution, ThermoKey provides cooling units equipped with radial fans, whose functioning is guaranteed with additional static pressures of at least 150 Pa, while maintaining low noise levels.
- Inspectionable, stainless steel units
ThermoKey produces stainless steel unit coolers, whose finned pack heat exchangers are thoroughly accessible thanks to hinged drip trays, covers and easy-to-open fan cowlings.
- Fruit Cooler
ThermoKey provides cooling units with big surface geometries guaranteeing the expected capacities, with low temperature deltas. Specific units have been developed to preserve fruit and vegetables with blow-through fans, optimising air distribution.
- Defrosting systems
ThermoKey offers a wide range of defrosting systems to ensure the best solution for every type of application.
- Blast Freezer
ThermoKey offers Blast Freezer unit coolers equipped with high, external static pressure (from 100 to 400 Pa) fans, wide fin-spacing to minimize defrosting cycles.