The Emerson TraxOil oil management is a self-contained and reliable electronically controlled system with an integrated solenoid valve, which feeds missing oil directly into the compressor sump. The sight glass function remains fully available, status and level information is indicatedby LED’s. The integrated alarmfunction with compressor shut down completes the overall proven solution for compressor protection.
OM3 and OM4 are released for A2L refrigerants:
- The power supply must be 24 VAC only.
- The voltage of alarm contact is max. 24 VAC.
While OM3 is the well-proven solution for HFC refrigerants, OM4 can also be used for subcritical CO2 systems.
OM 5 TraxOil has been specially developed for transcritical CO2 applications, the new adapters are equipped with special types of O-rings to guarantee safe long-term and reliable operation.
- OM3 for selected HFC and HFO/HFO blends refrigerants
– max. allowable pressure PS: 46 bar
- OM4 for liquid R744 (CO2) subcritical and selected HFC and HFO/HFO blends refrigerants
– max. allowable pressure PS: 60 bar
- OM5 for liquid R744 (CO2) transcritical
– max. allowable pressure PS: 130 bar
– max. operating pressure differential: 100 bar
– CO2 optimized gasket material
– Adapters with CO2 optimized gasket material
– High wattage ESC-W coil to achieve high pressure
- differential MOPD of 100 bar
- Self-contained unit with oil level sensor and integral solenoid to manage oil level supply
- 3 Zone Level Control by using precise Hall-Sensor measurement, not prone to errors by foaming or light like optical sensors
- Alarm, status and level indication by LED’s
- Supply 24 VAC or 230 VAC
- SPDT output contact for compressor shut down or alarming, rating 230 VAC /3 A
- Easy installation by sight-glass replacement and front side mounting without nuts
- Adapters suitable for various types of compressors
- Recommended by leading compressor manufacturers
- CE marking under LVC and EMC Directive