PT5N Pressure Transmitters convert a pressure into a linear electrical 4…20 mA output signal suitable for controlling simple compressor and fan switching to the more sophisticated application of superheat modulation of Electronic Control Valves. With competitive performance to price characteristics and an easy to install pre-fabricated M12 cable assembly, PT5N transmitters are the designers choice for all heat pump, refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
- Hybrid film technology where the pressure measuring cell is fully welded with the pressure transducer without seals.
- With output signal 4…20 mA and 2-wire connection for the precise operation of superheat, compressor or fan control systems
- Fully hermetic
- Calibrated for specific temperature and pressure ranges
- Easy install M12 electrical connection with pre-assembled cable assemblies available in various lengths
- PT5N-xxM with 7/16”-20UNF pressure connection and Schrader valve opener
- PT5N-xxT with 6×40 mm stainless steel tube and integrated brazing neck for easy mounting in applications requiring a fully hermetic system solution
- PT5N-150D with pressure connection 1/4“-18 NPT male suitable for subcritical and transcritical CO2 systems
- Vibration, shock and pulsation resistant
- Protection class IP67 with mounted Plug and Cable Assembly