Built with Alfa Laval’s flexible DynaStatic distribution system, which our experts optimize according to your specific application and choice of refrigerant, our AC line of heat exchangers offers top thermal performance in evaporation duties. Combined with the unique FlexFlow asymmetric channel plates, you get the maximum possible efficiency for your system.
- DynaStatic and FlexFlow ensure optimal condensation and evaporation efficiency in any application and with any refrigerant
- As evaporators, AC units handle capacities ranging anywhere from 5 to 1000 kw
- A true dual-refrigerant circuit system, with three media possible for double compressors
- Thanks to high pressure resistance, an AC unit with distributor can also work as a condenser in reversible systems
- Available for design pressures ranging from 32 to 60 bar, with the same compact footprint and no need for bigger frames or bolts
With the integrated but flexible DynaStatic distribution system, Alfa Laval AC brazed heat exchangers can provide high performance in evaporation and condensing duties. In many cases, this performance can be 20-40% greater than comparable heat exchangers without a distribution system. This offers big advantages both for reversible systems and when defrosting is key to the application. Alfa Laval has specially engineered the AC line for air conditioning/refrigeration chiller applications and heat pump applications. Common duties include dry expansion evaporators for cooling water or glycol, condensers for rejecting or recovering heat to water, economizers, subcoolers, and desuperheaters.