Alfa Laval copper-brazed plate heat exchangers are a compact, efficient and maintenance-free solution for heating, cooling, evaporation and condensing in numerous applications. Each unit is designed for duty optimization, with a range of unique features that ensure both superior thermal performance and maximum reliability. This enables the longest possible service life – even under conditions with extremely high design pressures.
- Lightweight brazed construction offers much greater thermal efficiency and 75% smaller footprint than comparable shell-and-tubes.
- The flexible DynaStatic distribution system in AC models enables higher efficiency in any evaporator duty and with any refrigerant
- Alfa Laval’s FlexFlow plate design provides channel asymmetry that can be tailored to fit the application
- We help you select the optimal pressing depth, plate pattern and configuration for your application
- An ideal solution for use with natural refrigerants, thanks to the compact footprint, optimized plate design and high design pressure
With a robust and reliable construction, Alfa Laval’s comprehensive range of brazed plate technology offers a smart alternative to traditional heat exchangers. The application experience of Alfa Laval’s heating and cooling experts, combined with our continuous innovation in design and manufacturing techniques, ensures you always have access to the most competitive solution available. Example positions for our brazed heat exchangers include air conditioning and process chillers, commercial and industrial refrigeration, district heating and domestic hot water, heat pumps, gas boilers, energy storage, fuel cells, oil and fuel cooling, hydraulics, engine cooling, air compressors, and air driers.
Brazed plate heat exchangers