The heat exchangers (K and F series) are designed and manufactured with materials and applications which guarantee high, durable efficiency standards in residential applications as well as industrial processes
- The plates are made in high quality materials which makes it possible to reach an excellent overall heat exchange coefficient and guaran- tees resistance against corrosion;
- The plates can be manufactured with several corrugations which im- prove the exchange performance in function of the operative con- ditions (fluid type, viscosity). Their particular conformation makes the fluid in the device move turbulently and guarantees an elevated heat exchange coefficient.
- The lining is available in several materials, adapted to the different ap- plications (gasoline, oil, alimentary fluids, aggressive fluids, high tem- perature fluids, etc.) and desired performance;
- The frame is made of varnished carbon steel, designed in such a way that it can be easily accessed, inspected and maintained;
- All exchangers are tested (leakage test) before dispatch in order to verify possible losses.
The vast range of Fiorini gasketed plate heat exchangers can satisfy any heat exchange need.
Every plate heat exchanger produced is thoroughly testing before leaving our manufacturing facility.
K series and F series plate heat exchangers are designed and built with materials and solutions that ensure a superior level of efficiency and longevity, both in civil applications as well as in industrial processes.
These Fiorini plate heat exchangers are made of up a set of plates, gaskets and frames.
Each one is built with high quality materials that allow an excellent overall heat exchange coefficient to be achieved and to guarantee resistance to corrosion.
- Power range From 1 kW to 300 MegaWatt
- Flow range From 0.5 m3 to 4500 m3
- Individual plate surface area From 0.04 m2 to 3 m2
- Connection diameter From DN 25 to DN 500
- Working temperature -20°C + 195°C
- Working pressure From 6 to 25 bar