Alfa Laval FrontLine is our premium range of plate heat exchangers for applications with the strictest demands regarding hygienic control as well as gentle product treatment, long operating time and superior cleanability. Suitable for applications with specific hygienic needs such as beverages, dairy and food, FrontLine plate heat exchangers are the superior choice for heat sensitive media. The flexible design makes for easy rebuild.
- Superior hygienic performance from plates developed specifically for food and other hygienic applications (FCM compliant)
- Gentle, uniform treatment and reliable performance ensured by wide choice of heat exchanger plate materials and plate patterns
- Flexible configuration and easy to maintain for long service life
- Specific fouling-resistant design provides for long running times
- Range of plates makes FrontLine heat exchangers easily scalable to ensure consistent product quality
Alfa Laval’s FrontLine range of plate heat exchangers uses glue-free gaskets made from FDA-compliant materials that are easy to maintain and have a long service life. The frame can be used for multi-section applications (eg for pasteurization) and is easy to disassemble for inspection, cleaning, and service. Connection plate corners are interchangeable and heat transfer plates can easily be added or removed, so it is quick and easy to modify if process conditions change.
Alfa Laval doesn’t do average. Whether it is our multi-purpose Industrial range; the Semi-welded industrial range for refrigeration and exacting processes; the Hygienic range for food, beverage and pharma applications; or the Specialized range for condensation, evaporation and fibrous media – you buy into reduced cost of ownership and increased efficiency and safety.
- Highest thermal efficiency and close temperature approach
- Compact units – space saving, easy to service and maintain
- Maximum uptime – less fouling, stress, wear and corrosion
- Flexible – easy to adapt to changed duty requirements
Our Gasketed plate heat exchangers are optimizing heat transfer by large surfaces of corrugated plates drawing heat from one gas or liquid to the other. The high efficiency and an outstanding reliability in a compact design, offers an investment with the most attractive CTO over the product life time. Not to forget the energy saving capabilities and low environmental footprint.