Semi-welded plate heat exchangers are suitable for refrigeration, chemical processes and various kinds of industrial utility duties. The unique Alfa Laval RefTight™ sealing system guarantees a long lifetime sealing between the welded channels because the laser weld is on the outside of the ring gasket groove. The smooth surface ensures a tight uniform seal over the entire gasket ring.
- Space-saving compact unit
- Low operating cost possible owing to superior energy efficiency and prolonged service intervals
- Safe and reliable sealing with no risk of cross-contamination
- Pressure and temperature fatigue resistant
You can order the Alfa Laval Industrial semi-welded line for various temperature programs, pressure drop limitations, media and operating pressures. The various sizes in the product line cover a full range of heat transfer capacities and flows. All are carefully designed and selected to achieve optimal performance.
Alfa Laval doesn’t do average. Whether it is our multi-purpose Industrial range; the Semi-welded industrial range for refrigeration and exacting processes; the Hygienic range for food, beverage and pharma applications; or the Specialized range for condensation, evaporation and fibrous media – you buy into reduced cost of ownership and increased efficiency and safety.
- Highest thermal efficiency and close temperature approach
- Compact units – space saving, easy to service and maintain
- Maximum uptime – less fouling, stress, wear and corrosion
- Flexible – easy to adapt to changed duty requirements
Our Gasketed plate heat exchangers are optimizing heat transfer by large surfaces of corrugated plates drawing heat from one gas or liquid to the other. The high efficiency and an outstanding reliability in a compact design, offers an investment with the most attractive CTO over the product life time. Not to forget the energy saving capabilities and low environmental footprint.