Alfa Laval M line of gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchangers is used for high design pressure (>10 bar/145 psi), such as in carbonated beverages. The large range of plate and gasket types complies with Food Contact Materials (FCM) requirements for pasteurization and other heating and cooling duties in hygienic and utility applications in the dairy, food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Engineered specifically for high design pressure
- High degree of service-friendliness – FDA compliant gaskets for easy opening, inspection and cleaning, and also designed for Cleaning-in-Place(CIP)
- Fouling resistance and thermal efficiency thanks to range of pressing depths and chevron patterns as well as various corrugations
- Flexible – heat transfer area can be modified by adding or removing plates or combining different plates and material if process parameters change
- Suitable for multi-section heat exchangers for pasteurization saving on space, piping and costs
Optimization of duties: M line high pressure heat exchangers are available in three different sizes and work with various plate types to ensure optimal performance in your application
Alfa Laval doesn’t do average. Whether it is our multi-purpose Industrial range; the Semi-welded industrial range for refrigeration and exacting processes; the Hygienic range for food, beverage and pharma applications; or the Specialized range for condensation, evaporation and fibrous media – you buy into reduced cost of ownership and increased efficiency and safety.
- Highest thermal efficiency and close temperature approach
- Compact units – space saving, easy to service and maintain
- Maximum uptime – less fouling, stress, wear and corrosion
- Flexible – easy to adapt to changed duty requirements
Our Gasketed plate heat exchangers are optimizing heat transfer by large surfaces of corrugated plates drawing heat from one gas or liquid to the other. The high efficiency and an outstanding reliability in a compact design, offers an investment with the most attractive CTO over the product life time. Not to forget the energy saving capabilities and low environmental footprint.