Alfa Laval Compabloc Free Flow is a compact condenser with very high heat transfer efficiency specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry and the high hygienic requirements of modern API production. The hygienic design, high performance, low operating costs and easy installation combine to ensure patient safety, reliable uptime and production efficiency.
- Easy to validate – fully meets the requirements for installation in cGMP processes
- All-welded design and available in corrosion-resistant materials, making it the perfect replacement for graphite block or shell-and-tube
- State-of-the-art hygienic design makes cleaning quick, easy and reliable while low hold-up volumes reduce cleaning solvent usage
- Compact size and low weight enable you to increase capacity even when space is limited – perfect for retrofitting
- Proven low operating and maintenance costs
Alfa Laval Compabloc Free Flow condenser uses corrosion-resistant materials. Its compact size makes it perfect for retrofitting and means lower operating costs when it comes to cleaning. The wide free-flow channel results in a very low pressure drop making it ideal for deep vacuum condensing duties. The turbulent flow on the cooling media side minimizes scaling and facilitates CIP.