The Alfa Laval Compabloc range provides compact, efficient and reliable heat transfer for a wide range of process duties. Full and easy cleanability on both circuits make them the most service-friendly welded heat exchangers on the market. It’s easy to see why together, Compabloc, Compabloc+ and Compabloc Free Flow have become the undisputed champions of heat exchange in some of the most demanding applications.
- Reliable, efficient technology with a proven track record in a wide range of process duties
- Advanced, specialized designs for higher pressure duties as well as duties with strict hygiene requirements
- Full mechanical cleanability with easy removal of fouling and a design that protects against corrosion
- Compact design creates new possibilities to resolve bottlenecks and boost productivity
- Access to a global network of experienced service professionals who can assist you onsite
With a complete family of technologies, the Compabloc range can support applications with extremely dirty and aggressive media as well as those with the highest hygienic requirements. Today, Compabloc heat exchangers are found in all types of process duties all over the world, where they provide as much as 5 times the thermal efficiency of traditional shell-and-tube solutions. Where there are higher pressure demands, the Compabloc+ offers the same level of efficiency with safe operation up to 60 bar. And for pharmaceutical applications, the Compabloc Free Flow has a special design tailored to the requirements of modern API production.
Welded plate-and-block heat exchangers