CO2 air cooled condensation refrigeration plants ECO2rack
Rack of single or double suction CO2 compressors in transcritical cycle, or in subcritical cycle condensed by glycol or refrigerant. ECO2Rack condensing units can be built in various combinations of 2 or 3 compressors to offer a total cooling capacity of 50 to 300 kW
- Large maintenance access.
- Custom design.
- Construction in galvanised sheet steel structure with epoxy paint.
- Sets of up to 3 CO2 compressors equipped with rotalock valves.
- Inverter capacity control per compressor group.
- Particulate separator and CO2 filter.
- Oil separator and accumulator with oil filter and electronic injection per compressor.
- Medium pressure CO2 receiver (PS 60 bar) with double safety valve led to the outside.
- Economiser – liquid CO2 subcooler.
- Refrigeration circuit made of copper tube, equipped with filter drier.
- Instrumentation panel with pressure gauges and load taps.
- Integrated control and power panel with electronic control unit for compressor management and electronic valves.
- Double or triple stainless steel plate cascade condenser with double or triple electronic
- expansion valve.
- PS = 52 bar.
- Parallel CO2 compressor tandem with Inverter.
- Gas cooler pressure regulating valves.
- Vessel pressure regulating valves.
- Internal economiser exchanger.
- PS: 120 bar.
- Hot gas heat recovery unit for DHW production by means of stainless steel plate heat exchanger with automatic bypass valve.
- Hot gas heat recovery unit for heating by means of stainless steel plate heat exchanger.
- Emergency unit for CO2 maintenance.