Small 2-cylinder semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors for medium and low temperature refrigeration applications and transport refrigeration.
Designed on the principle of standard reed valve type technology, these compressors feature an internal oil pump that guarantees optimum reliability in all operating conditions.
The K-series ranges from 0.5 to 2 hp and the L-series from 2 to 5 hp with a displacement of 4 to 22.5 m3/h.
These compressors are qualified for R407A/F/C, R448A/R449A, R404A and R134a.
- Large operating envelope from 5°C to -45°C evaporating and up to 55°C condensing
- Two motor sizes per displacement, optimized for different applications
- Compact and light compressors
- Ideal for refrigeration unit or transport applications
- Integrated oil pump for maximum reliability
- Wide operating envelope with 10°C low condensing temperature to minimize energy consumption
- One model for multiple refrigerants
- Light weight and compactness, up to half the weight of equivalent semi-hermetic compressor
- Optional sound shell allowing up to 10 dBA sound attenuation
- ZF models with liquid injection – Easy, efficient and reliable injection via Discharge Temperature Control valve (DTC)
- ZF models with enhanced vapor injection – Seasonal efficiencies compared to Emerson’s best semi-hermetic compressors
- Improved system capacity and efficiency by 40% and 25% respectively, making them the most efficient compressors on the market.
- Possibility to reduce the equipment and component sizes by using smaller compressors
Low Side PS 22.5 bar (g)/ High Side PS 28 bar (g)