Emerson offers ZB compressors with a wide displacement range from 5.9 m3/h to 87.5 m3/h. It includes ZBD digital compressors models that offer continuous capacity modulation technology.
Copeland scroll compressors have 3 times less moving parts than reciprocating compressors and feature a scroll compliance mechanism which makes them particularly robust and reliable under severe conditions including liquid slugging.
They have the advantage of light weight and compactness, making them ideal for the usage in refrigeration units, compact refrigeration systems or special process units.
The summit series from 7 to 15 hp is designed to provide seasonal efficiencies 15% higher than traditional semi-hermetic compressors. These compressors are extremely quiet and can be fitted with an external sound shell for an additional 10 dBA sound reduction.
- Based on the unique Copeland compliant scroll design, the digital modulation operates on a simple mechanism. Capacity control is achieved by separating the scroll sets axially over a small period of time. It is a simple mechanical solution allowing precise temperature control and system efficiency and it requires no other components.
- Digital scroll technology provides continuous, stepless modulation from 10% to 100% with no operating envelope restriction. As a result, system pressures and temperatures are tightly controlled. These compressors provide optimum performance for refrigeration units, refrigeration packs, process and agricultural units.
- Copeland scroll axial and radial compliance for superior reliability and efficiency
- Wide operating envelope with 10°C condensing limit and fast pull-down capabilities
- High seasonal efficiencies as scrolls are designed at the condition where equipment runs most of the time
- Light weight and compactness, up to half the weight of equivalent semi-hermetic compressors
- Availability of optional sound shell on all models providing an additional 10 dBA sound attenuation for silent operation
- Includes 12 digital scroll compressor models for simple, stepless 10 to 100% capacity modulation
- One model for multiple refrigerants R407A/F/C, R448A/R449A, R404A, R134a, R450A and R513A
ZB15 to ZB45: Low Side PS 21 bar(g) /High Side PS 32 bar(g)
ZB50 to ZB220: Low Side PS 22.6 bar(g) /High Side PS 32 bar(g)
Digital ZBD: Low Side PS 21 bar(g) /High Side PS 28.8 bar(g)
Summit ZBD: Low Side PS 22.6 bar(g) /High Side PS 32 bar (g)