The DSI 2000 series is a self-contained unit with an efficient compressor and a flooded refrigerant system which ensures a high freezing rate and low power consumption.
- The DSI 2000 series is a self-contained unit with an efficient compressor and a flooded refrigerant system which ensures a high freezing rate and low power consumption.
- The complete unit has been designed to meet the new strict hygienic standards and therefore only carefully selected materials have been used.
- Long trouble-free operation and low maintenance costs are assured.
- The DSI 2000 series is available with a variety of optional equipment which ensures versatile use of the freezer.
- CFC-free insulation.
- Suitable for marine and land installation
- Seafood such as fish, fish fillets, shrimps, roe, squid, etc.
- Vegetables such as chopped spinach, broccoli, carrots, etc.
- Pulp and concentrates.
- Ready-made meals
The DSI 2000 is a self-contained plate freezer which only requires connection to cooling water and main power supply in order to be ready for operation.
- REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
The complete refrigeration system includes a highly efficient compressor, a condenser, and a liquid separator, complete piping and wiring, temperature control and all necessary safety devices.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
The hydraulic system with twin rams ensures uniform blocks and constant contact pressure between the product and the freezing plates. The system also provides easy opening and closing of the freezing plates.