Process freezer EASY Freeze SPYRO
EASY Freeze SPYRO is entirely made of stainless steel and thanks to its special design, and the fact that the fans are equipped with frequency regulation – inverters, it guarantees the perfect freezing condition for all kind of products.
Several unique and proprietary characteristics of the EASY Freeze SPYRO contribute to our industry leading freezing including:
- All gear are positioned outside the insulated cabin (no any lubrication inside the freezer) avoiding any risks of contaminations due to some oil leakages.
- The unit has no mezzanine floor or intermediary platform, avoiding any dirtiness accumulation (presence of any mezzanine floor or intermediary platform are making more difficult the cleaning operations) – the absolutely highest hygienic standards are satisfied.
- Freezer design is made according to max. thermal load and max. surface occupied on the belt by the different products foreseen.
- Longer working cycle due to evaporator design with decreasing spacing, as well as with possible “symmetrical” large fins spacing design, on the air entrance, and over sizing of evaporators.
- Evaporator has a slightly-angled vertical positioning (not parallel to the wall) to facilitate uniform air distribution over all surface.
- Possibility to have bi-directional air flow in the evaporators with the possibility to improve the evaporator “efficiency”, having longer running cycle, without any extra accessories and/or devices increasing heat exchange efficiency.
- Flexibility: EASY Freeze SPYRO can be designed with different air flow types according to product characteristics; standard ventilation is the VOT “horizontal tangential type”. Vertical counter-current 3D can be studied in case of preference.
- Low maintenance cost and enhanced durability due to the utilization of carefully selected high quality commercial components.
- The absolutely highest mechanical reliability of spiral belt conveyor.
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to low tension drive system (the belt is pulled by means of dynamic friction on the total length).
- Stainless steel flexible belt , or plastic belt for special application such as sticky or tender products with low water content products.
- Spiral structures (and absolutely all components) made entirely of stainless steel.
- Fully automatic washing system (option) with loose water.
- I.P. “Cleaning in Place” optional system with the possibility to use basic – acid – detergent and disinfectant solutions, or cleaning only with water.
- Low pressure fans to higher air speed.
- PLC and touch-screen supervision system and internal video surveillance (option).
- Insulated cabin foresees large aisles (approx. 5/600 mm) for easy access and maintenance to all internal parts of the freezer (Obviously aisles can be reduced if space available in the factory is limited).
In order to obtain a quick freezing process EASY Freeze SPYRO is designed for high speed circulation (4 -10 m/sec) of cold air in contact with the product, on the whole length (height) of the spiral conveyor, by which is provided absolutely quickest crust freezing and minimum weight loss, with utmost energy saving work.
- the very good thermal exchange on the surface of the product
- the speed of cold penetration
- the quality of the freezing process, and long running time with very low frost forming
- very low weight loss, which is two times less then with vertical air flow!
- hitting the incoming product all the time with the coldest air; the product is therefore immediately “crusted” and snow formation diminished
- cold air is going directly from evaporator to theproduct not passing over fan motors, providing on this way the coldest air and the most uniform air distribution (otherwise there are 2⁰C of temp. loses)
- drum is without lateral openings to improve the air guidance and to minimize the possibility to accumulate dirtiness
- the lateral aprons to guide the airflow on the opposite side of the evaporators are on easy access design like door openable or sliding, but in any case easy access is granted all around
- possibility to have bi-directional air flow and speed on the product, just adjusting the by-pass and the fans
- snow reduction: the temperature increase of cold air passing through the product is very low; air cannot therefore increase substantially its humidity content
- less humidity built-up = less frost