The LIFA HC3500 vacuum/suction unit is designed for filtering/cleaning of airborne pollutants, such as building construction dust, pulverized asbestos, quartz, mill and wood dust etc. that forms in new and renovation of buildings.
- Operates in single phase current, 200-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz (also 100–120 VAC version available)
- Airflow max w/o filters 300 m3/h (2120 CFM)
- Robust construction designed for professional use; seamless metal body
- Negative pressurization of dusty working spaces or HVAC air ducts
- Wide range of filters and accessories available
Lifa Air’s brushing machines are designed and built to meet the real needs of HVAC duct cleaning professionals. Round and rectangular ducts can be cleaned with either mechanical brushing and negative pressurizing or by combining these with simultaneous use of pressurized air or chemicals. Lifa Air manufactures a range of brushing machines with either electric, hydraulic or pneumatic operation of which many are also suitable for grease duct cleaning.
HVAC ducts must be cleaned regularly in order to maintain a healthy indoor air and to avoid risk factors, such as accumulated grease in the restaurant environments which may catch fire.
Lifa’s brushing machines are the result of long and dedicated R&D work. Continuous updates based upon innovation and manufacturing improvements together with customer feedback ensures user friendliness and long term efficient machinery. Maintaining the cleanliness of HVAC ductwork has never been this easy!