Series B2.1 valves are shut-off ball valves split-body type in ductile iron and floating ball, manufactured according to the relevant product standards and the quality management relative to ISO 9001.
Suitable for heating and conditioning (HVAC), district heating, distribution and treatment of water, industrial application, agricultural application, for compressed air processing, for oils and hydrocarbon, for fire fighting.
(Please ensure the choice of the corresponding item) YES: for installation in line and end of line, for services with frequent acting, the integrated ISO 5211 support allows the installation of a wide range of actuators.
The B2.1 range of ball valves are full and straight bore reducing turbulences and minimizing head loss.
NO: for steam, for choking and flow regulation.
- Stem extension for thermal insulation
- Square cap for water main system connection
- Stem extension
- Kit ISO 5211 flange
- Kit lockable operation lever
- Kit limit switches for ON/OFF position indicator Actuators
- Double acting and single acting pneumatic actuators
- On request: limit switches, position indicator
- Electric actuators
- Gear box