- straight or angle, from DN 20 up to DN 350
- mesh size 500µ, 250µ or 150 µ
- socks for filters from DN 32 up to DN 350
- (stainless steel range from DN 10 up to DN 25)
- RFF filters, straight or angle types, have stainless steel mesh cartridges which can be removed for cleaning. Mesh sizes (distance between wires) :
- 0.15 mm (FY type), 0.25 mm (FR type) or 0.5 mm (FA type).
- Maintenance and installation procedures are identical to the corresponding RFF valves. It is necessary to take care of the flow direction so that the filtration wire cloth is strengthened by the external wire cloth.
- Filters can be identified by a groove machined above the bonnet. They are also supplied painted grey whereas check valves are painted blue to indicate a no-return function.