- The CANline 01 control unit displays the detector gas concentration with name and location.
- The CANline 01 may be connected to a total of 1 sensors along with 4 of relay cards.
- The SELECT button can be used for selecting several modes of display.
- The integrated timer may be used for periodic switching of relays, e.g., to activate local fans in the monitoring zones at set times in the day.
- For wall or cabinet mounting in a front door of a control cabinet
- 230 VAC power supply (optional 24 VDC)
- History (visible on display); the integrated alarm events and error messages are recorded.
- Modbus RTU interface
- Robust IP 54 enclosure
- The system has been developed by KIMESSA and is manufactured in Switzerland.
Innovative research and constant development create unique KIMESSA gas monitoring systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications. Easy to use yet feature rich control monitors along with a wide range of gas measurement sensors actively address risks to personnel and expensive work place equipment.
Thanks to optimised technical solutions, our gas monitoring systems are versatile, high quality and extremely cost-effective. All systems and products undergo constant quality controls. With over 30 years of experience and the extensive technical know-how of KIMESSA as well as your representatives, we provide you a guarantee for optimum advice, performance and support for your gas monitoring system.