Designed to meet with tough industrial requirements, the Smart-Detector allow monitoring toxic and flammable contents in harsh environments and classified areas.
They offer a 4-digit back-light display and 5 mode status LED for the gas concentration reading.
Ideal in harsh environments, the Smart-Detector feature non intrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
The detectors is IP65 protected and SIL2 Hardware tested (not certified) and provides a simple concept to replace sensors.
As an option the gas detectors is also available without a display.
- SUPPLY: 24 VDC
- POWER CONSUMPTION: max. 70 mA
- WIRING ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: 3×0,75 mm2 up to 100 m, shielded, 2x2x0,75 mm2, shielded
- SIGNAL-OUTPUT ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: 4…20 mA, Modbus RTU
- OPTIONAL RELAY OUTPUTS: 1 or 3
- WEIGHT: 850…1200 gr
- ATEX CERTIFIED FOR: Group II 2G (ATEX II2G Ex d IIC T6), 2GD, 3G & GD and for Group I M2 (with larger enclosure)
MEASURING PRINCIPLE: Electrochemical
MEASURING RANGE: 0…100 ppm (Type S2167AM 0…1‘000 ppm)
ACCURACY: +/- 2 % of measuring range
RESPONSE TIME: t 90: < 30 sec
OPERATION TEMPERATURE: -20 °C …+50 °C
HUMIDITY: 20…90 % (non condensing)
APPROX. LIFETIME AT 20°C: > 2 years, depending on applicaton
CALIBRATION: It is necessary to inspect the gas detector every 3 month and to recalibrate it only if needed.