- The flash light could be delivered in different colours, e.g. orange for explosive gases or blue for toxic gases
- Housing: Plastic IP 65
- The flash light is constructed for mounting inside and outside of buildings.
- An unlimited number may be integrated with addressable gas detectors on the addressable gas monitoring network
- Individual programming options for the sounder, beacon and relay:
- automatic reset, manual reset order manual override reset
- time delay for automatic stop of the horn programmable (1 –999 sec.)
- on and off delay for lamp and relay individual programmable (1 – 999 sec.)
- Simple programming of the sounder beacon can allocate one or more gas detectors by alarm level (and or technical fault)
- Status LED indicators on CWED 68 (Red – fault. Green – data ok)
Innovative research and constant development create unique KIMESSA gas monitoring systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications. Easy to use yet feature rich control monitors along with a wide range of gas measurement sensors actively address risks to personnel and expensive work place equipment.
Thanks to optimised technical solutions, our gas monitoring systems are versatile, high quality and extremely cost-effective. All systems and products undergo constant quality controls. With over 30 years of experience and the extensive technical know-how of KIMESSA as well as your representatives, we provide you a guarantee for optimum advice, performance and support for your gas monitoring system.