- The MONOline monitor displays the detector gas concentration with name and alarm status.
- The monitor is factory calibrated and ready to use
- 24VDC or 230VAC power supply
- Wall mounting
- Internal sounder alarm
- Clearly visible flashing beacon alarm (optional)
- Alarm status clearly visible on the OLED- Display
- Robust IP 54 enclosure
- 3 internal relays available to activate ventilation fans or alarming units
- Different relay functions programmable (Reset manual or automatic, NO/NC) and alarm thresholds by magnet pen
- Technology with simple concept for replacing a sensor
- integrated MODBUS RTU interface
- Connector for remote RESET
- Product has been developed by KIMESSA and is manufactured in Switzerland
Innovative research and constant development create unique KIMESSA gas monitoring systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications. Easy to use yet feature rich control monitors along with a wide range of gas measurement sensors actively address risks to personnel and expensive work place equipment.
Thanks to optimised technical solutions, our gas monitoring systems are versatile, high quality and extremely cost-effective. All systems and products undergo constant quality controls. With over 30 years of experience and the extensive technical know-how of KIMESSA as well as your representatives, we provide you a guarantee for optimum advice, performance and support for your gas monitoring system.