- The gas detector measures the selected gas concentration
- linearized and temperature-compensated 4-20mA output signal
- 16…30VDC supply voltage (2-wire or 3-wire cable)
- various gas sensor technologies available (electrochemical, Infrared, pellistor, semiconductor)
- factory calibration with calibration certificate to the specified measuring range
- Zero & Span potentiometers and calibration jack socket accessible from outside without opening the gas detector enclosure
- water- and dust-proof IP 65 enclosure
- rust-proof and acid-resitant steel enclosure
- ATEX-Approval: Ex dc nA IIC T4 Gc
Innovative research and constant development create unique KIMESSA gas monitoring systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial applications. Easy to use yet feature rich control monitors along with a wide range of gas measurement sensors actively address risks to personnel and expensive work place equipment.
Thanks to optimised technical solutions, our gas monitoring systems are versatile, high quality and extremely cost-effective. All systems and products undergo constant quality controls. With over 30 years of experience and the extensive technical know-how of KIMESSA as well as your representatives, we provide you a guarantee for optimum advice, performance and support for your gas monitoring system.