Designed to meet wilth light industrial requirements, the I3595Rxx gas detectors allows monitoring flammable contents in areas classified as zone 2, category 3. Ideal in light industrial environments the gas detector feature one man calibration via calibration keypad. The detectors is IP65 protected and SIL2 Hardware tested (not certified) and provides a simple concept to replace sensors. As an option the gas detectors is also available with a display.
- SUPPLY: 24 VDC
- POWER CONSUMPTION: max. 130 mA
- WIRING ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: 3×0,75 mm2 up to 100 m, shielded, 2x2x0,75 mm2, shielded
- SIGNAL-OUTPUT ANALOGUE/DIGITAL: 4…20 mA, Modbus RTU
- OPTIONAL RELAY OUTPUTS: 1 or 3
- WEIGHT: 850…1200 gr
- ATEX CERTIFIED FOR: II 3G
MEASURING PRINCIPLE: Infrared
MEASURING RANGE: 0…2000 ppm
ACCURACY: +/- 2 % of measuring range
RESPONSE TIME: t 90: < 30 sec
OPERATION TEMPERATURE: -40 °C …+60 °C
HUMIDITY: 20…90 % (non condensing)
APPROX. LIFETIME AT 20°C: > 8 years depending on applicaton
CALIBRATION: It is necessary to inspect the gas detector every 6 month and to recalibrate it only if needed.