RENISO K refrigeration oils are based on highly refined, naphthenic selective raffinates that have been dewaxed especially for use at low temperatures.
RENISO KM 32, KS 46, KC 68 and KW 150 are recommended for use with ammonia (R717), with HCFC- (e.g. R22) and with hydrocarbon refrigerants (e.g. propane, propene, isobutane) in open, semi hermetic and hermetic compressors. RENISO KES 100 is recommended for use in HCFC systems, especially when high evaporation and condensation temperatures can occur, as e.g. in bus
and vehicle air conditioning systems.
- High chemical and thermal stability with ammonia – NH3
- Prevent breakdowns caused by formation of wax deposits at low temperatures.
- Excellent flowability at low temperatures ensures continuous heat transfer and enhanced system efficiency.
- Good solubility with fluor chlorinated hydrocarbons (HCFC)
- Very low water content – dried before packaging