Electronic circulators Ego easy
Single and twin cast iron electronic circulators, threaded or flanged, with technopolymer impeller and integrated electronic control with permanent magnet rotor.
Ego easy circulators are ideal for medium-sized centralised and collective systems.
- Circulation of hot and cold water
- Centralised, domestic and industrial air conditioning and heating systems with constant or variable flow where the optimisation of the operating point is required
- AISI 316 rotor can without welding points
- Bronze version for sanitary water available
- Practical and easy to use
- High efficiency
- Body insulation casing included
- High efficiency wet rotor circulator pump with threaded or flanged fitting, permanent magnet motor and integrated electronic control.
- “Ego” is a cutting-edge range of high efficiency wet rotor electronic circulators that fully comply with European Directive ErP 2009/125/CE.
- All Ego circulators feature the ECM technology (electronically commuted motor with rotor equipped with permanent magnets), that enables automatic and continuous regulation of the pump (flow rate/head) depending on the actual requirements of the system, ensuring important energy savings.
- All models include inputs/outputs, analogic signal, ethernet connection, modbus communication and have a unique display to make them user-friendly.
- Ego are available in single or twin version, with threaded or flange fittings.
- Ego circulators are specifically designed for heating systems and circulation of liquids in air-conditioning systems.
- The pumps are suitable for single-pipe systems, two-pipe systems, underfloor heating systems and mixing loops of great installations.
- Some models are suitable for circulation at temperatures below 0°C (they are, therefore, particularly recommended for air-conditioning and/or refrigeration systems).