Antifreeze thermostat JTF/E
The antifreeze thermostats JTF/E are suitable to protect hot-water heating registers, heat exchanger (evaporation batteries) and water circulation systems in HVC systems from freezing. The thermostats measure temperature in non aggressive gases or liquid medium. They are intrinsically safe and have a lead-sealable setpoint adjustment.
- Control range -10 up to +10°C
- Differential 2 K
- Alarm output 1 dust-protected micro-switch with switching contact (heat/cool)
- Switching capacity 15 (8) A, 12…250V AC
- Probe The gas-filled copper capillary without bulb is active on full length for a minimum of 400 mm. The gas-filled copper element with bulb is only on the bulb is active.
- Housing polycarbonate PC (cover), polyamide PA (underpart)
- Weight ca. 320 g
- Protection type IP65
- Protection class I
- Working range r.H. 0…95% r.H. (non-condensing)
- Working temperature Probe: -10…+150°C, Electronic: -10…+70°C
- Installation housing by screw fastening, rod by mounting clamps (in scope of delivery), max. bending radius 35 mm (beware of loading by vibration)
- Approvals CE, RoHS