The high precision RAFT(H)/A humidity and temperature transducer registers the relative humidity 0…100% r.h. and the temperature of the air in the environment using a capacitive sensor and converts this measured value into a linear output signal 0-10 V respectively 4-20 mA.
As an option the device has a potential-free changeover contact and a backlit display.
The changeover contact can be defined for one of the two measured values.
The display content can be rotated in 90° steps using a menu and the measured value, the switching threshold set, the state of the respective relay, the MIN/MAX measured values for the selected intervals (1 h / 6 h / 12 h / 24 h) etc. can be read out. The value measured in addition to the temperature can be selected from the 4 parameters % r.h., g/m³, g/kg, dp can easily be selected per DIP switch.
In addition the humidity measuring device has a heating function to protect the sensor at high humidity 95…99% r.h.. If the relative humidity exceeds the threshold value set ex-works for a certain period of time the heating function is activated. The sensor is heated for a limited time and thus dried and protected against condensation. During the heating and the subsequent temperature balancing phase the output signal is kept stable at the last measured value before the heating function was triggered.
The humidity and temperature sensor is very well protected against contamination by a screwable sintered filter and can, if required, be finely calibrated in situ using an offset controller.
- Measurement range r.H. 0-100% r.H.
- Measurement range abs. humidity 0-50 g/m³, 0-80 g/m³ (calculated) selectable by DIP switch
- Measurement range air fuel ratio 0-50 g/kg, 0-80 g/kg (calculated) selectable by DIP switch
- Measurement range dew point -20…+50°C DP, -20…+80°C DP, 0…+50°C DP (calculated) selectable by DIP switch
- Measurement range temp. -20…+80°C
- Scales -30…+70°C, -20…+80°C, 0…+50°C, 0…+100°C selectable by DIP switch
- Accuracy humidity ±2% r.H. (30-70% r.H., else ±3% r.H. at 20°C)
- Accuracy temperature ±0,3 K (10…40°C, else ±0,5 K),
- Temperature dependency ±0,02% r.H. / K (voltage output), ±0,04% r.H. / K (current version); ±0,05°C / 10 K (voltage version), ±0,07°C / 10 K (current output)
- Long term stability ±1%/year
- Sensor Combined electronic humidity and temperature sensor
- Sensor protection screwable stainless steel sinter filter, condensation protection by heating function in the range of 95…99% r.H.
- Flow rate < 2 m/s
- Supply voltage analog 0-10 V 24 V AC/DC (±5%)
- Supply voltage analog 4-20 mA 15…36 V DC (Ubmin = 15 V + RLoad*0,02A)
- Current consumption at 0-10 V typ. 10 mA, 30 mA peak current consumption for 50 ms at switching moment at option relay
- Current consumption at 4-20 mA max. 20 mA / output, 40 mA peak current consumption for 50 ms at switching moment at option relay
- Analogue output 0-10 V 3-wire connection, load current < 0,1 mA
- Analogue output 4-20 mA 2-wire connection (transmitter), max. RLoad(Ohm) = (+Ub – 15 V) / 0,02 A
- Alarm output 1 x potential-free change-over contact, 48 V, 1 A
- Switching Hysteresis Relay 2% of the selected scaling (without display), 0,5…5% of the selected scaling adjustable (with display)
- Electrical connection screw terminals max. 1,5 mm²
- Housing Polycarbonate PC UL 94 V0 with hinge locks, color signal white similar to RAL 9003
- Cable gland PG11 high-strength cable gland with strain relief
- Display optional LCD-Display, to display the actual humidity and temperature
- Material Protection tube: stainless steel V2A
- Dimensions Housing: L 89 x W 80 x H 47 mm, Protection tube: Ø 16 x 60 mm
- Protection type Housing/electronic: IP65, Sensor: IP30
- Protection class III
- Working range r.H. 0…98% r.H. in contaminant-free, non-condensing air
- Working temperature Probe: -20…+80°C, Electronic: -20…+70°C
- Storage temperature -20…+50°C
- Installation screw fastening
- Certificate industrial calibration certificate with reference to national standard
- Approvals CE, EAC, RoHS