Oil Level Controller – Compressor HBOC/C
The HBOC/C sensor detects oil level in gas like the HBSO but has additional functionality. The sensor can control a valve for filling or emptying the vessel to maintain the level. The built-in controller can be configured with the parameters necessary for direct control of a solenoid valve for oil level control.
The sensor can be used in any gas and in different industries. Typically, it is used in refrigeration systems in compressors and oil separators to maintain a desired level.
The switch can be used for elevated temperatures and the switch point can be adjusted to match the oil type. Setup of the switch is done in the HB Tool which can be downloaded to a PC.
- Complete and simple design for automatic oil management. A cost effective solution.
- Simple installation and configuration with PC. Timer and alarm functions are all programmable.
- LED indication of oil level, alarm and power supply. Alarm output to central panel.
- Sensor design for pressure up to 150 bar
- Split design which makes it easy to install and makes diagnostic on. The electronic part can be easily disconnected with 2 small screws.