Oil Pot Controller – Oil Return HBOR
The HBOR/C sensor detects oil in liquid ammonia like the HBSR switch but has additional functionality. It can control a valve for filling or emptying the container to maintain the level. The built-in controller can be configured with the parameters necessary for direct control of a solenoid valve for oil level control.
The oil detection is done indirectly by detecting both liquid ammonia and gas. This way of detecting secures that the sensor can return oil in ammonia systems without the risk of both liquid ammonia and gas being emitted.
HBOR is typically used in oil pots, receivers, and oil collectors in evaporators, where you like to detect and return the oil to the compressor or oil reservoir. The switch can be used at low temperatures.
- Complete and simple design for automatic oil management in oil pots.
- Simple installation and configuration with a PC. Timer and alarm functions are all programmable.
- LED indication of oil level, alarm, and power supply. Alarm output to central panel.
- Sensor design for pressure up to 150 bar.
- Split design, which makes it easy to install and perform diagnostics. The electronic part can be easily disconnected with 2 small screws.