HBOR is a liquid level switch designed for automatic Oil return in ammonia systems. The sensor measures and detects the difference between the refrigerant and oil in a refrigeration system. Increased security is achieved as the sensor measures when the oil is drained and ammonia surrounds the sensor, the Oil Pot Switch closes the drain valve, without the risk of ammonia being emitted to the surroundings. Used for oil return / discharge of separated oil in e.g. evaporators, receivers and oil pots.
HBOR is mainly used for the low pressure side of the refrigeration system.
- Proven sensor technology for simple transsistor output PNP/NPN and NO/NC contact function.
- The NO/NC term refers to the state of the contact in “dry” condition, when not influenced by the oil.
- Designed for the industrial refrigeration industry – max pressure 100 bar.
- Clear indication with LED when oil is detected.
- Split design which makes it easy to install and make diagnostic on. The electronic part can be easily disconnected by 2 screws.