The Job Link System Mobile App is a powerful tool that HVACR professionals can run their entire job through.View live measurements, calculations, and diagnostics for free.
Do even more with a Job Link system subscription plan. Create professional reports and invoices. Save system measurements and customer details. Fill out inspection checklists. Take photos and notes for each system. All reports can be emailed to customers and office, as well as saved in the cloud for access at anytime. Plus:
- Inspect, Connect, Report
- Live Measurements and Reports on Your Mobile Device
- Trusted, In-depth diagnostics
- Reports include before and after inspection checklists
- Cloud storage for reports and data
- Easily email reports to customer and office
Live system capacity – Manual input for elevation and CFM empowers Job Link mobile system to calculate live system capacity (BTUs) in the app with the Fieldpiece SDP2.
Job Link Mobile System Report Builder – Customize your Job Link system reports by adding or removing Inspection Checklists, Measurements, and Photos and Notes. Add your company logo as well!
New equipment and unit types added – You now have more options to select the equipment types you encounter in the field. Plus, the inspection checklists will be catered to the equipment type selected.
Photo and notes – Add to job details for reference when communicating with customers and the office, as well as on future calls.
The JL2 Transmitter receives measurements from any Fieldpiece wireless manifold (SMAN4, SMAN440, SMAN460) the Fieldpiece wireless dual in-duct psychrometer (SDP2) and wireless clamp meters (SC460 & SC660) via radio frequency for extra distance – up to 100′ from instrument to phone. Then the JL2 transmitter converts all live measurements and data to bluetooth connection with your mobile device.
- SMAN Wireless Digital Manifolds (SMAN4, SMAN440, SMAN460)
- Suction Line
- Actual Superheat
- Target Superheat
- Vapor Saturation
- Outdoor Dry Bulb
- Liquid Line
- Actual Subcooling
- Target Subcooling
- Liquid Saturation
- Refrigerant Type
- SDP2 Dual In-duct Wireless Psychrometer
- Return Air
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Dry Bulb Temperature
- Supply Air
- Target Dry Bulb Temperature
- Dry Bulb Temperature
- SC460 and SC660 Wireless Clamp Meters
- Send and Save Electrical Measurements in Job Link Reports
- Calculate Power (kW) and System Efficiency (EER and SEER)
- Deeper understanding of system performance in real world conditions
- Document and report measurements
- Currently works with iOS and Android Devices: iPhone 4S or newer, and iPad 3, mini, and Air. Android operating systems 4.4.4 or higher.