SMAN Refrigerant Manifold 4-port l Wireless
Rougher, tougher, readier than ever.
- Super rugged construction
- Data logging
- Temperature compensated system tightness test
- Sends and receives wireless readings
- Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- R32 ready
- Water resistant (IP54)
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged overmild casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM480VINT is built so you can do your job easier, faster and better.
The new SM480VINT is simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sight glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to withstand the rigors of field use.
The SM480VINT is designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide your customers with the answers they need.
- Stores up to 9 jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. Place pipe clamps in the perfect location. Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging, and documentation. View live air measurements and calculations while making adjustments.
Streamline and simplify your call even further with the Job Link System App. See your measurements up to 300 meters (1000’) away on your mobile device. Document your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant weight usage, by simply connecting to the Job Link System app. Helps to reduce call-backs and increase profits.
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 300 meters (1000’) wireless range (no transmitter needed)
- (2) TC24 Wired Type-K Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
- (1) ATA1 Type-K Bead Thermocouple with Clip
- (1) ANC11 Padded Drawstring Case
- Display: LCD (5 inches diagonal)
- Backlight: Blue (adjustable duration)
- Low Battery Indication: is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Over Range Display: OL for pressure, – – – – for temperature
- Auto Power Off: 30 minutes of inactivity (adjustable)
- Maximum Manifold Pressure: 800 Psig (5500 kPa)
- Battery Type: 6 x AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 350 hours typical (without vacuum, backlight, and wireless)
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (300 meters) line of sight – distance decreases through obstructions
- Data Port: Micro USB (for extracting data logs or updating firmware)
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Environment: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) at <80% RH (with battery removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C), per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F)
- Weight: 4.03 lbs (1.83 kg)
- Water Resistant: Designed to IP54