MG44 – Wireless Vacuum Gauge
Rugged, accurate and wireless
- Confidently perform evacuations with a reliable, leak-proof seal.
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- There are three ways to use: Stand Alone, Job Link® System App & SMAN® Manifold Screen
- There are three ways to view: Rate, Bar Graph & Rate Meter
- IP54-rated weather-resistant.
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance.
- A2L compatible
- Designed for the field.
- Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helps eliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port – even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. It’s also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case.
Install anywhere – even one-handed.
The new, smaller cylindrical shape of the Wireless Vacuum Gauge, its no-slip grip, and the addition of a reversible angled coupler—mean the MG44 is easy to manipulate and install in the toughest spots.
Three ways to use.
- Stand Alone
- Job Link® System App
- SMAN® Manifold Screen
Three ways to view.
- Bar Graph
- Rate Meter
- Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Connector type: 1/4” SAE male fitting
- Accuracy: ±(5% of reading + 5 microns) at 77°F (25°C), 50 to 2000 microns
- Range and Units: 50 to 25000 microns of mercury (English), 6 to 3333 Pascals (Metric), 0.06 to 33.33 mBar (Metric), 50 to 25000 mTorr (Metric), 0.05 to 25 Torr (Metric, equivalent to mmHg)
- Best Resolution: 1 micron of mercury (below 2000 microns), 1 Pascal (below 250 Pascals), 0.001 mBar (below 2.5 mBar), 1 mTorr (below 2000 mTorr), 0.001 Torr (below 2.5 Torr, equivalent to mmHg)
- Battery Type: 2 x AA Alkaline, NEDA 15A, JIS UM3, IEC LR6
- Battery Life: 40 hours typical alkaline
- Auto Power Off: 15 minutes default (APO adjustable)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (305 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Water Resistance: IP54
- Operating Environment: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) at <80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Weight: 0.66 lbs (300 g)